no autofill from new installation

Options
twbrown17
twbrown17
Community Member

after installing 1PW 7 on a new MacBook air and installing extension for chrome autofill does not work. Site does not open from open and fill request from 1PW. I have 1PW successfully installed 2 other MacBook airs and 2 iphones

1Password Version: 7
Extension Version: ?
OS Version: macOS Catalina
Sync Type: ?

Comments

• Hey @twbrown17

Based upon your description, it seems you see a known issue. An updated version was submitted to the Chrome web store, that should fix the problem. It's still in review, and unfortunately we don't know how long that will take.

If your needing immediate relief, then this discussion describes a workaround. https://discussions.agilebits.com/discussion/comment/541399/#Comment_541399

• twbrown17
    twbrown17
    Community Member
    Options

1PW is not opening sites for either safari or chrome so it must be more than the chrome issue. Also, it is working fine for safari and chrome on a slightly older MacBook air.

• twbrown17
    twbrown17
    Community Member
    Options

just discovered that the problem is isolated to not opening the site. If I copy web address to safari and site opens I am able to autofill ID and psswd. I need to have the site open when I select it from 1PW

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@twbrown17:

We will be happy to help you with this. I noticed that you also sent us an email about this issue. So we don't duplicate the answers, we will get back to you over there as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience!

ref: EXT-46883-837

This discussion has been closed.