Annoyring - 1p Menu Extension doesn't fill

Options
Annamarie Pluhar
Annamarie Pluhar
Community Member

this is happening a lot to me. I open the menu extension, find the correct login and when I hit "Autofill" nothing happens and 1password bounces to some other place. I can't figure it out and thought I should note it somewhere.

1Password Version: 7.4.1
Extension Version: 4.7.5.90
OS Version: 10.14.5
Sync Type: membership

Comments

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@Annamarie Pluhar - sorry for the trouble. What browser are you using, and what does "bounces to some other place" mean, specifically? What do you see -- does 1Password display something other than what you were previously viewing (presumably, the Login item in question)? Or does the mini/extension window just change locations on the screen? Something else?

• Annamarie Pluhar
    Annamarie Pluhar
    Community Member
    Options

"Bounce back" - I'm trying to make it happen to describe it more clearly.It doesn't happen all the time. If I search for the login, find it, select "Autofill, " the login and pass don't fill and the menu extension clears to a blank search box. So then I have to search for the login again and this time do a copy and paste.. Maybe it has to do with the website address not matching the page I'm on?

• Annamarie Pluhar
    Annamarie Pluhar
    Community Member
    Options

Using Chrome.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@Annamarie Pluhar:

I think you are describing a known issue that will be fixed in the next version of the browser extension. Please see this post for more information.

This discussion has been closed.