How can I delete old logins in bulk?

I started using 1password and imported 700+ old logins from chrome. I want to delete a lot which are stale. Is there a way to do so in bulk without going through Select -> Edit -> Delete for each of them?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: 1.15.6
OS Version: Ubuntu Linux
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:How can I delete old logins in bulk?

Comments

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni

Hi @ninjacg,

Thank you for getting in touch!

It is not possible to select multiple items in the web interface on 1Password.com or in 1Password X at the moment, but it is definitely on our list. Right now, to work around the issue you bumped into, you can organise and delete the items in Chrome first, then import them into 1Password.

I wish I had better news for you, but I don't. We will be working hard to add this feature to 1Password and 1Password X in the future. I apologise for this inconvenience at the moment.

Let me know if you have any other questions, we are always ready to help you with everything. Thank you!

++
    Greg

ref: b5/b5#1910

• ninjacg
    ninjacg
    Community Member

This is a bit of a pain since I already set 1Password as default password manager. So some logins are now only in the new Vault and not in the chrome password store. :-(

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni

@ninjacg: I am sorry for this rough start with 1Password! :( If you have access to any Windows PC or Mac, you can try to delete your old items there.

I agree, this feature is really needed if you are on Linux, so I will pass your feedback to our team. Thank you again!

Cheers,
    Greg

• djferrey
    djferrey
    Community Member

When I select a second login, it behaves just like I'm doing that on a web page. It doesn't select the login it selects the text from the first login wrapping around the page to where I selected the second login.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@djferrey:

From Greg's message above:

It is not possible to select multiple items in the web interface on 1Password.com or in 1Password X at the moment, but it is definitely on our list.

if you need to select multiple items at the same time, you will need the 1Password desktop app for now. You cannot do it from within 1Password X yet, although this is something we would like to implement.

This discussion has been closed.