Is it possible to show all logins that use the same password

Options
HOHORI
HOHORI
Community Member

Recently updated from old 1P 6 (lifetime license) to 1P 7 sub because I needed 1P for Mac Safari. Now I would like to do some clean up on old passwords and in particular change one that I have been using for quite a few accounts.

Is there a way to identify the password I want to update and all the associated logins using that pw?

1Password Version: 1Password 7 Version 7.4.1 (70401002)
Extension Version: 4.7.5.90
OS Version: 10.15.2
Sync Type: ?? I think cloud
Referrer: forum-search:show all logins that use the same password

Comments

• rudy
    Options

@HOHORI,

You should be able to make use of the Watchtower -> Reused Passwords feature to locate all logins that are using the same password as the one you're looking at.

or you can alternatively click on the "other item" button in the watchtower banner on the item you're editing to access the other items.

• Demerion
    Demerion
    Community Member
    edited January 2020
    Options

Hey there,

is this also possible on the iOS app? I wasn't able to find a way to see all the log-ins that share a password, but maybe I'm not looking at the right place.

Cheers!

Edit: I just noticed this was discussion is posted in the Mac section, I came here by using the search feature in the iOS section, so I thought I was still in said section. Therefore I'm sorry if my comment is considered to be in the wrong place.

• rudy
    Options

@Demerion,

The iOS version doesn't have a full implementation of the Watchtower we shipped with 1Password 7 for Mac. We want to, its just not there quite yet.

• Demerion
    Demerion
    Community Member
    Options

I see, thanks a lot for your answer!

• Ben
    Options

On behalf of Rudy you're very welcome. :)

Ben

This discussion has been closed.