No Autofill after upgrade to Catalina (10.15.2)

Options
jsoth
jsoth
Community Member

Running mojave until this upgrade. Wanted to give this one a chance to settle down.

So, autofill no longer works.

• CHROMEVersion 79.0.3945.88 (Official Build) (64-bit)
  • Running 1Password 7/ Version 7.4.1 (70401002)/ 1Password Store

Attempt to autofill

the autofil cursor jumps back from this point
up to the 1pass mini icon and opens and get this result

Autofil for me is broken at this point. Tried to upgrade through 1P mini but request times out.
Cannot find mini version anywhere in the mini screens.

Also reinstalled the 1P mini Chrome extension.

VPN (NORDVPN) is disabled and firewall(Little Snitch) is disabled during these checks.

1Password Version: 7.4.1
Extension Version: ?????
OS Version: 10.15.1
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    edited December 2019
    Options

Hi @jsoth!

I think this is a known issue that our developers are investigating, as it specifically affects Chrome. Is this happening perhaps on other browsers as well?

ref: BEC-91398-168

• LockMeUp
    LockMeUp
    Community Member
    Options

Hi - I am experiencing the same issue, more so when my laptop is connected to a large monitor. Any updates on the issue and estimate for resolution? Thank you!

• Sorry about the trouble, @LockMeUp.

Same question to you here. Are you seeing this only within Chrome? Or does this issue pop up in any other browsers for you?

• LockMeUp
    LockMeUp
    Community Member
    Options

99% of the time I only use Chrome, so I haven't tested. Can do so if it would help the devs identify the root cause and resolve - the current problem is incredibly frustrating in daily use (how did we even manage in the days pre-password managers!?)

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@LockMeUp:

If this is indeed the same issue, please see this post for information on how to fix this :)

This discussion has been closed.