Updated password didn't sync between machines (not the first time)

Options
Bikr
Bikr
Community Member
edited January 2020 in Mac

I have the latest version (7.4.1) of 1Password for Mac on two different Macs. I updated a login on one Mac, and now 20 minutes later, it's not updated on the other. This has happened before (search my past tickets) and is a real pain. In today's case, it's no biggie since I have both machines with me, but if I didn't, this would be a big problem!

I moved from LastPass to 1Password for many reasons, but syncing between devices was not one of them. 1Password is soooo much better in every other way. But when a password is changed, it needs to reliably sync to all my other devices, otherwise I might as well use a local storage password vault and have my own system of syncing.

1Password support, let me know if you want me to send you the diagnostic report from both machines and who to send it to.

1Password Version: 7.4.1
Extension Version: 4.7.5.90
OS Version: MacOS Mojave (10.14.6)
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:1Password for Mac doesn't reliably sync

Comments

• williakz
    williakz
    Community Member
    Options

Is it a sync problem or an out-of-date display issue? There's a big difference.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @Bikr!

For confirmation, is your sync method still 1Password.com like in your previous request, or are these items using a different sync method?

• Bikr
    Bikr
    Community Member
    Options

Hey @ag_ana, no need to respond in this thread. @brenty is helping me out via email.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    edited January 2020
    Options

Understood, thank you for letting me know :+1:

ref: BPC-71166-735

This discussion has been closed.