How do I find my name (supposedly in top R corner) to get to "Change Master Pwd"?

Your Help says: You change your Master Password on 1Password.com:

1. Sign in to your account on 1Password.com.
  2. Click your name in the top right and choose My Profile.
  3. Click Change Master Password.
    I've done 1. but, in 2., I cannot find my name in top right so cannot choose My Profile. Please help!

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:I am trying to change my Master Password. Per your help instructions, I cannot find my name in top R

Comments

• Taveray
    Taveray
    Community Member

Version: 7.3.712
    Extension Version: I am unable to find this
    Op Sys Version: Win 10 Pro 365

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Hi @Taveray! Welcome to the forum!

It sounds like you are trying to do this in the 1Password app. The instructions you are following are for the 1Password.com website instead:

Sign in to your account on 1Password.com.

Please login to your 1Password account in a browser, and you will be able to find your name in the top right corner of the webpage.

• Taveray
    Taveray
    Community Member

Thanks. That worked. I was not clear about the difference between 1P app and 1P account. Perhaps make that clearer in the instructions.

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni

Hi @Taveray.

Thank you for the update! We are glad to hear that you were able to change your Master Password. By the way, if you changed it, I would recommend to print out the new Emergency Kit, write your new Master Password in the space provided, and keep it somewhere safe and secure.

As for your suggestions, I will make sure to pass them along to our team. We are always looking at ways to make 1Password experience better. Thanks! :)

Let us know if you have other questions, we are always here for you.

Cheers,
    Greg

This discussion has been closed.