Chrome import not in Mac app

Options
rygeer
rygeer
Community Member

Just imported my Chrome passwords. They appear in the browser and the Android app but are not showing in the Mac desktop app. Any help?

1Password Version: 7
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 10.15.2
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @rygeer! Welcome to the forum!

What sync method is your 1Password for Mac app currently using? And what is your 1Password for Android app using instead?

• rygeer
    rygeer
    Community Member
    Options

Brand new to 1Password and have no idea what sync method the Mac app is using...

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@rygeer:

If you open the 1Password app on your Mac and go to 1Password Preferences > Accounts tab, do you see your 1Password account listed there? If you don't see anything in that window, it means that your 1Password data is not syncing with your 1Password account, which is probably the cause of the issue.

• rygeer
    rygeer
    Community Member
    Options

Everything is there and the secret key is correct... I have an email going on with support--they're supposed to look at the report I generated and get back to me.

• rygeer
    rygeer
    Community Member
    Options

Actually, it just now synced... weird, but at least it's done.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Thank you for the confirmation. Since I see that my colleague Greg is already helping you via email, I am going to close this forum discussion so we avoid replying to you in multiple places. We will continue the conversation via email.

ref: VTU-75563-336

This discussion has been closed.