Some logins are not showing in 1password extension (Windows, Chrome)

Options

I have 1password for windows, and 1password chrome extension linked to it.

I have multiple logins for accounts.google.com website. However only 1 of them shows up in 1password extension (when I press Ctrl+Alt+). Even if I go to "all items" and make sure to select "all vaults", and search for my google accounts, it shows only one of them. If I do the same search in the desktop app iteslf it shows all 3 correctly.

Later I also discovered that "1password" login is another missing one in the extension.

Windows, chrome, 1password and and extension are all updated.

What could be the issue?

1Password Version: 7.3.712
Extension Version: 1.17.0
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Henry
    Henry
    1Password Alumni
    edited January 2020
    Options

Hi there @TheRussianSpy! I see you've also posted this on our Reddit subreddit here. As my teammate Blake already responded there, we'll continue the conversation over there. Once we get this solved, I'd appreciate it if you could mention what worked for you in a quick comment here, so others happening upon this thread can try it as well. :chuffed:

Henry

• TheRussianSpy
    TheRussianSpy
    Community Member
    Options

@Henry thanks. Still looking for a solution.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

We will do our best to get to the bottom of this :+1: Thank you for your patience!

• TheRussianSpy
    TheRussianSpy
    Community Member
    Options

It ended up being the checkmark for "never display in browser" for the affected items.

Two points of confusion here:

• This checkmark does not appear to affect 1passwordX extension, only regular 1password extension. I used 1passwordX before and switched to 1password recently, but the checkmarks must have been set when I first signed up for 1password a year ago.
    • It's not shown unless I'm actually editing the item, and only editing it in 1password desktop app. Mobile app does not appear to have that, neither does web app.

Could these two points be submitted as feature requests / bug reports?

• ag_yaron
    ag_yaron
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hey @TheRussianSpy ,

1Password X has an enhanced autofilling logic which has yet to reach the companion extension.
    We're currently working on unifying the 1Password experience and UI across all platforms. Of course, there are a lot of obstacles along the way since every platform is very different, but we hope that the UI will be very similar, if not identical, in the future :)

This discussion has been closed.