Can I use my free membership on a Mac running Catalina?

I installed 7 assuming it would work but it will not allow me to edit passwords without buying a subscription. Can I uninstall and go back to 6? Is there any other work around as it looked like 7 was the only version compatible with Catalina?
Thanks.

1Password Version: 7
Extension Version: not sure
OS Version: os 10.15.2
Sync Type: icloud
Referrer: forum-search:Is there any way to use my OnePassword 6 on my new MacBook Pro? I installed 7 and it will not allow

Comments

• Hi @ralphlesposito

I'm sorry for any confusion. We don't offer membership service for free, so I'm not entirely sure what you might be referring to when you talk about "free membership." 1Password 7 is the only version of 1Password that is fully compatible with macOS Catalina and that would require a separate purchase from any previous arrangements, except that a 1Password membership subscription would include it. Previous licenses wouldn't be valid for v7.

If you'd like to further discuss your individual circumstances I'd suggest reaching out to us at support@1password.com with a copy of any receipts you have for previous purchases. Our email team will be in the best position to determine what you currently have and what would be the best opportunity for you moving forward. :)

Thanks!

Ben

This discussion has been closed.