Drag into a folder

kiwibloke
kiwibloke
Community Member

Hi everybody, I'm new here, just spent a week with two other password manager software, both rubbish, I'm liking what I'm seeing here so far, just one thing that I'm having trouble with, an item ended up in the wrong category and for the life of me I cannot drag it to the right place, should I be able? if not, how do I move it, I'm still on the free month, could that be the problem?
Many thanks in advance.

Mark

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

Welcome to the forum, @kiwibloke! Glad to hear you're mostly liking what you see. In terms of Categories in 1Password, they're not interchangeable. Each one has specific default fields that are different from the others, which is why I'm curious to know what you would need to drag between Categories? A Driver's License just isn't the same thing as an Email Account or a Credit Card. That's why you can't change Categories on an item, once created: they don't even have the same fields. If you accidentally created an item in the wrong Category, you'll need to create a new item and copy/paste over the details, then delete the incorrect item.

To answer your other question: no, the 30-day trial is fully functional in all other ways except for the 30-day limit. Let us know what you think or if you run into any other difficulties -- and welcome! :)

• kiwibloke
    kiwibloke
    Community Member

Hi Lars, thanks for getting back to me, I think I was having a 'senior moment' when I was trying to do whatever it was I was trying to do, I eventually came to my senses and realised my mistake, so all good now.

Thanks again.

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

@kiwibloke - you're quite welcome! Glad I was able to assist. :)

This discussion has been closed.