Autofill on fiverr.com not possible?

Hi,

on the website fiverr.com is the Autofill not possible - not in chrome, not in firefox - its just in safari possible.
Is there any problem with 1Password? Or is the problem on the website?

Thank you for your help!

1Password Version: 7.3.2
Extension Version: 4.7.5.90
OS Version: OSX10.15.2
Sync Type: 1Password.com

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Hi @d3v1an!

As a first attempt, can you please make sure you update to the latest version of 1Password (7.4.2)? You might need to perform a manual update this time since we had an issue with the automatic update in a previous version, which is now fixed.

• d3v1an
    d3v1an
    Community Member

Hi ag_ana,

thanks for supporting me.
    After manual update the 1Password App I had to install the browser extensions again. But now the browser extensions doesn't work anymore.. :/

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@d3v1an:

Let's get that sorted out then. What happens exactly after the update when you try to use the browser extension? And what browser is this happening with exactly?

• d3v1an
    d3v1an
    Community Member

After the update 1Pass told me that I have to install the browser extension for Firefox.
    I deleted the "old" extension and added it again.
    Then the extension button started to blink and I can't click on it.
    With the shortcut CMD+# (don't know if it is on any keyboard-layouts the same) the window pops up and told me to install the extension.

But now!

I restarted my mac and now it works fine on Firefox on fiverr again. (It stopped to blink and its normal now)
    But it don't work on Chrome at this time. :-) There is the same problem, that 1Pass wont fill out the form.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@d3v1an:

Thank you for the update! I have just tried filling a login item on fiverr.com in Chrome and it worked here. Is this the only website with which you are having issues in your Chrome browser, or is this happening with every website?

• d3v1an
    d3v1an
    Community Member

Hi ag_ana,

thank you, but unfortunately it is still not working on chrome (version 80.0.3987.106) with extension version 4.7.5.90 :/
    Yes, its the only website where it is not possible to autofill.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@d3v1an:

Can you maybe try to save this login manually in the browser and see if that method works? That is the one that I used in my testing, so since it worked for me, I am hoping it will work for you too.

• d3v1an
    d3v1an
    Community Member

I'm sorry, doesn't work.
    I just deleted the whole cache and cookies and so on on chrome, uninstalled the extension and installed it again - but it still won't work.
    And unfortunately I'm not the only person in our company - 2 other guys have the same problem, only with chrome and only with this website. All other websites are working fine.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@d3v1an:

I wonder what might be different between my computer and yours. We seem to be running the exact same configuration, so there must be something on your system interfering with this. We will keep an eye out for similar reports.

This discussion has been closed.