To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Charged w/o notice, can't reach a human to help

Options
theladymay
theladymay
Community Member

Hi. I had an account for the past year. It's not for me and I would have cancelled had I gotten the customary your payment is coming up notification but I didn't, instead I was unceremoniously charged yesterday. At that time I immediately cancelled, have now emailed 3x and called leaving messages 2x. I want the charge reversed, if you want to prorate for my still having it despite not wanting it today that's okay but I don't otherwise want it. (Should look into reminders like the majority of recurring charge software programs send) I really would like a human to email (or call if needed) and help me with this.

Comments

• Ben
    Options

Hi @theladymay

I'm sorry for the inconvenience. We don't offer support via telephone, but I see our billing team has received your emails. February 17th is a statutory holiday in Canada (Family Day) as well as a holiday in the US (Presidents Day), so much of our team is away today. We'll be in touch via email as soon as possible. Thanks.

Ontario Public Holidays 2020 - PublicHolidays.net

Ben

ref: HWQ-34555-484

• theladymay
    theladymay
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks for the reply Ben. As with most Americans I'm sad to say that I'm not well informed on Canadian holidays so your answer leaves me feeling much less on edge about it all. =)

• Ben
    Options

You're very welcome. We should be able to get you straightened out soon. :)

Ben

This discussion has been closed.