Don't know how to get all my passwords from dropbox.

Options
MatthiasBrand
MatthiasBrand
Community Member

Hi,
yesterday i've upgraded to 1PW7 (from 1PW6) on my MAC and bought a family license, because i thought, since i have also an iPhone with 1PW6 installed, i need this kind of license. On the iPhone with 1PW6i still can access all passwords which are stored in Dropbox, but on my MAC i see only 52 passwords. An option to synchronize with dropbox i cannot find. I urgently need my passwords on my MAC. What can i do?
Thanks in advance,
Matthias

1Password Version: 7.4.2
Extension Version: 4.7.5.90
OS Version: macOS 10.15.3
Sync Type: Dropbox
Referrer: forum-search:missing passwords from dropbox

Comments

• MatthiasBrand
    MatthiasBrand
    Community Member
    Options

And an additional question: do i really need the family license? I don't wanna share anything with anybody (in 1Password), i just want to have access to the same passwords on my MAC and on my iPhone.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @MatthiasBrand! Welcome to the forum!

We will be happy to help you with this. I noticed that you also sent us an email about this issue. So we don't duplicate the answers by replying to you in multiple places, I am going to close this forum discussion and someone will get back to your email as soon as possible.

In the meantime, I can ask your family license question: if more than one person will use 1Password, I recommend using a Families account. But if you are the only one using 1Password, an Individual account will be enough.

ref: PWN-76582-752

This discussion has been closed.