[FF] Extension window displaying at half width w/o horizontal scrolling

Options

FireFox version 73.0.1, but has been persisting for multiple version.

This issue occurs both on my Desktop and Laptop.
Most of the functionality is there, the autofill for example works, but there are certain issues:
Since the horizontal scrolling is not functional, I can not access the right half of the window, e.g. to add a new Log-In.

Provided below are imgur links with example screenshots.
https://i.imgur.com/ezjWy43.png
As can be seen in the following picture, manipulating the slide bar to the right did not move the window:
https://i.imgur.com/4io7IMd.png

I have recently changed my account type to family account, and am in the process of setting up multiple family members with 1PW.
Most of them also use FF, and for them the window displays as expected on all devices I have seen them use. I have already tried to see if other browser extensions interfer, but non of my fiddlings have yielded results. A fresh FF installation also did nothing, although I did not perform a clean install as at the moment I am wary of losing some data.

So yeah, a pretty exotic issue, but it finally needled my enough to give solving it a proper shot.

1Password Version: 7.3.12
Extension Version: 1.18.0 - updated Feb 21st
OS Version: Win10
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• FirstOf28
    FirstOf28
    Community Member
    Options

It might be worth noting that the Chrome version works as intended for me as far as I can tell, which also goes for the Desktop version.

• nickmcguire
    nickmcguire
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hey @FirstOf28!

This is something we're aware of, it's an issue of Firefox not resizing extensions that are opened from the overflow menu. There's an open issue in Bugzilla that we're tracking.

In the meantime if you're able to move 1Password X back to the main toolbar, things should get back to normal for you.

• FirstOf28
    FirstOf28
    Community Member
    Options

Yeah, that fixed it. Thank you!

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

On behalf of nickmcguire, you are welcome @FirstOf28! If you have any other questions, please feel free to reach out anytime.

Have a wonderful day :)

This discussion has been closed.