Galaxy Tab 3, Android version 7.1.1. 1Password app won't download from the Playstore

rg5459
rg5459
Community Member

When I try to download the app from the Playstore, I see a message that says "this app may not be optimized for your device". The app will not download, I see a spinning circle around your logo. Do I need a more recent version of Android, or some other change to my tablet?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:Galaxy Tab 3, Android version 7.1.1. 1Password app won't download from the Playstore

Comments

• Hi @rg5459. Thanks for reaching out!

Can you please check the display settings for your device? Are you using the default display size on the device, or is it larger or smaller? Can you try changing the display size back to default and let me know if that helps?

• smartin160
    smartin160
    Community Member

I have this same issue and can not seem to get it to install. I have a default installation so my display settings are all at default

• @smartin160 Is this the first time you're installing 1Password on this device? Are you by chance re-installing after factory resetting the device?

• smartin160
    smartin160
    Community Member
    edited February 2020

I did a factory reset, and it did finally magically work. Seems to be related to the play store, but I could not get it to update

• @smartin160 Thanks for the update. I've heard of this happening to a few others after a factory reset, and it those others have reported that they were able to download it eventually, so it seems to just take a while to install all apps after resetting the device

I'm glad you've got things back on track!

This discussion has been closed.