To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Google Chrome Extension - Change location of Edit button

Yamanote_E235
Yamanote_E235
Community Member
edited February 2020 in Memberships

Hi all,
I recently made the move from LastPass to 1Password and as I start to use the Chrome extension more and more, I'm noticing things I find that trip me up here and there. One thing I do regularly is change passwords or modify settings in the Chrome extension. I've found that the placement of the Edit button at the bottom right-hand corner is not very intuitive. I think it would be great to move this button near the top of the screen where most all of the password information is already being displayed. I'm working on a 4K monitor and that means a lot of whitespace and it wasn't immediately apparent to me that the edit button was in very bottom right-hand corner.

I've read some replies on the forum here that this was a conscious design decision but I can't imagine 1Password to be so inflexible that this design cannot be changed. I don't think I'm the only one looking for this change so it'd be great to hear some feedback! Thank you! Enjoying 1Password so far.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: 1.18.0
OS Version: Windows 10, 1909
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hi @Yamanote_E235. Thanks for the feedback on this. I can see how on especially large resolution displays this could appear disjointed. I'll be happy to let the design team know of your perspective. :+1:

Ben

This discussion has been closed.