1Password 7.4.750 Beta 6 (Final) for Windows is out!

Hi guys,

We're getting ready to ship this as the stable update for everyone soon, please give it a through check to make sure it's all working great for you.

Changelog

[IMPROVED] Upgraded to the latest Go and Fill mechanism that uses the 1Password browser extension to open websites and to fill instead of the onepasswordfill:// method. {OPW-1898}
[IMPROVED] Multiple accessibility improvements in various areas of 1Password. {OPW-4510}
[IMPROVED] Updated our translations with the latest from our incredible translators on Crowdin.
[FIXED] Text cursor was missing in the note fields. {OPW-4510}
[FIXED] Empty trash banner didn't disappear in time. {OPW-4515}
[FIXED] Fixed a few crash reports that has been submitted to us, thank you! {OPW-4516}
[FIXED] Only show the delete option on the Related Item fields. {OPW-4526}
[FIXED] It was possible to delete an empty tag and not be able to add another tag without editing the item again. {OPW-4526}
[FIXED] 1Password didn't open the sign-in view after unlocking when clicking "Add your account details directly" on the 1Password web site. {OPW-4088}
[FIXED] Pressing "Control + Alt + \" while 1Password was locked did not return matching items while on top of a browser. {OPW-4493}

Find all of the changelogs of the last five beta updates here.
Direct link to 1Password 7.4.750.BETA-6.

Comments

• lumarel
    lumarel
    Community Member

Hey @MikeT

Thanks for fixing {OPW-4493} I did just realize that this was happening a lot during the last few days. :+1:

There was also a error that the browser extension wasn't working anymore (no or "unknown command" entries in the debug log) until a full close of the browser, sounds like this should also be fixed with {OPW-1898}

But up to now, the whole experience from 7.3 to 7.4 is a lot better :chuffed:

• Hi @lumarel,

On behalf of the team, you're welcome.

If you do notice something odd, chances are we may not know about it and it is best to just let us know right away, so we can investigate it.

But up to now, the whole experience from 7.3 to 7.4 is a lot better :chuffed:

That's great to hear and the best part is that the best is yet to come since a lot of the work going into 7.4 is to prepare it for the future. :)

• lumarel
    lumarel
    Community Member

I know I should have reported this right away, but time is kind of limited sometimes, unfortunately :unamused:
    (And the failures should be reproducible at its best as well...)

That's great to hear and the best part is that the best is yet to come since a lot of the work going into 7.4 is to prepare it for the future. :chuffed:

Oh I'm really looking forward to all of that :lol:

• 😺

• AOS
    AOS
    Community Member

So far so good 👌

• 💃Excellent.

• pbryanw
    pbryanw
    Community Member

Hi, just wanted to say thanks for fixing the All Logins bug, when using 1Password mini - it's much appreciated - and I look forward to the final 7.4 release :+1:

• On behalf of our team, you're welcome and we're excited about shipping 1Password 7.4 soon as well. :smile:

This discussion has been closed.