Why do I have to SEARCH ALL VAULTS for the site's password when logging into a website?

Options

Recently upgraded to 1P7 not too long ago. It's frustrating to have to search for the site every time I want to log into a website. This occurs on my iMac running Catalina with Safari 13.0.5. However, on my MacBook Pro running Mojave with Safari 12.0.3, I don't have to do this. For example, on my MacBook Pro I can go to the Starbucks website and when I click on 1Password in the Toolbar, it already KNOWS I'm at the Starbucks website and I just have to click on AutoFill. Yet on my iMac, no matter what site I'm on, I always have to start typing the name of the site I'm on at the 'Search All Vaults' in order for it to find what site I'm on/looking for, then be able to hit the AutoFill button. This can't be right. What am I missing? Thanks in advance for any suggestions you have!

1Password Version: 1P7
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: OS 10.15.3
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• @robbski10

On the problematic Mac, try changing the 1Password Preferences > Mini > Open 1Password to: from "All Items" to "Suggestions."
    Does that help?

• robbski10
    robbski10
    Community Member
    Options

YES!! Thank you, Sir! I figured it was probably a setting. It's really something I should've found myself. Thanks again!

• On behalf of Tommy, you're very welcome. :smile:

This discussion has been closed.