Favorites list - unique lists for each user?

mookien
mookien
Community Member

My Favorites list that's associated with my individual business login for my business account is showing up on my colleague's account as well. We share several vaults but we don't necessarily want the same Favorites. This is an issue on both 1Password for Windows and 1PasswordX. Is there a way to have separate Favorites lists? If not, please consider this a feature request. Thanks.

1Password Version: 7.4.753-BETA
Extension Version: 1.18.0
OS Version: Windows 10 Pro version 1909
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hi @mookien

At the moment there is not, but that is definitely something we'd like to be able to offer in the future.

Ben

• mookien
    mookien
    Community Member

Thanks, @Ben. This is something that would be useful. In the meantime, I've created a personal vault in my business account, moved certain entries, and confirmed that the Favorites that I moved to my personal vault are no longer accessible on my colleague's Favorites list. It's a fine workaround but I'd still like to share these entries in the original shared vault and mark them as my own Favorites without showing up on other user accounts. Thanks.

• Yep; totally understand. It is something we deal with internally as well. :)

Ben

• toxalot
    toxalot
    Community Member

Just discovered this issue today. I'm really quite disappointed to learn this. It's a pretty big deal and drastically reduces the usefulness of 1Password. A search of the forums shows this has been requested many times going back many years.

Any ETA on when it might be implemented? Please consider this 4 more votes (myself, my two colleagues, and my husband) for this feature.

• Hi @toxalot

I'm not aware of any definite plans to change the way this works. I agree — it would be great if favorites were pre-user instead of applying to anyone who has access to the item that has been marked a favorite. We don't have a 'voting' system, per se, but I'll record your feedback for the team to consider. :+1:

Ben

This discussion has been closed.