Feature Request: Provide keyboard shortcut for "show in large type" and remember window location

stbach
stbach
Community Member

Not sure if this is the correct approach to make a feature request, but I find the current "show in large type" feature very useful as I work with many computers having different login passwords. Providing a keyboard shortcut to this feature would be very helpful (perhaps option-l). Also, if the application could remember the location of the large type window (at least within the current session), would also be helpful.

No reply is necessary, unless I should make feature requests using some other mechanism.

As a new user, so far I'm enjoying the product.
Steve

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:Feature Request: Provide keyboard shortcut for "show in large type" and remember window location

Comments

• Not sure if this is the correct approach to make a feature request

It is. :)

Providing a keyboard shortcut to this feature would be very helpful (perhaps option-l)

I agree. Thanks!

Also, if the application could remember the location of the large type window (at least within the current session), would also be helpful.

Never noticed that it didn't, to be honest. I'll have to play around with that. :+1:

As a new user, so far I'm enjoying the product.

Awesome; thanks for the kind words!

Ben

This discussion has been closed.