v6 Installation Fails on 15.4

I recently tried re-installing v6.8.9 on my laptop after my v7 membership trial ended. I already have the v6 key, but for some reason my installation fails everytime.
It asks me to contact support. I got the .pkg file from 1password website and downloaded it twice just to make sure the file wasn't corrupted. Please help me out.

1Password Version: 6.8.9
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 10.15.4
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:1password 6 installation fails

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Hi @urnildhruv! Welcome to the forum!

Can you please paste the entire error message that you are seeing? Thank you!

• urnildhruv
    urnildhruv
    Community Member

Hi @ag_ana - thank you for your reply. Please find the attached screenshot of the error. It occurs in the "writing files" phase of the installation. I happens on v7.4.3 and v6.8.9. I am not sure what is going on.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@urnildhruv:

Thank you for the screenshot. I would like to ask you to generate a diagnostics report from your Mac and email it to us to support+forum@agilebits.com, so we can take a closer look at why this is happening to you.

After you have sent the email, please feel free to post the ticket number you received so we can locate your message and connect it with this forum discussion.

Looking forward to your message!

• urnildhruv
    urnildhruv
    Community Member

Done as asked. Can you please check and revert.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@urnildhruv:

Did you receive a ticket ID after emailing us?

• urnildhruv
    urnildhruv
    Community Member

This is the support ID [#QPR-59997-535]

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@urnildhruv:

Thank you! I confirm that I have managed to locate your diagnostics report in our system. So we don't duplicate the answers by replying to you in multiple places, I am going to close this forum discussion and someone will look at it and get back to your email as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience!

ref: QPR-59997-535

This discussion has been closed.