Print password from iPhone Xr

carly1452
carly1452
Community Member

I’m using 1Password v7.4.7. I’d like a way to print some of my passwords to be held by my trust attorney. The list that it’s my safety deposit box is inaccessible due to corona virus shutdown. I’m in New Orleans snd we have highly per capita death rate right now. So I want to make sure the Trust Attorney will be able to get to my accounts in case something happens to me. My Mac doesn’t support this version of 1Password. Thank you

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Hi @carly1452!

You can only print one password at the time from the iOS app, so if you must absolutely print your data, it will be easier if you can do it from a Mac.

My Mac doesn’t support this version of 1Password.

Can you please elaborate on this a little bit? What version of 1Password are you referring to?

• carly1452
    carly1452
    Community Member

I’m using 1Password v7.4.7. My Mac operating system is 10.15.3 which doesn’t work with

How do I print one at a time from iPhone? I work de selective about what I print. Is there a way to turn of the dark background of 1Password on iPhone to conserve Toner?

• @carly1452

To disable the dark color you would use this setting. Settings > Display and brightness: enable light mode.

To print you would locate the desired item, tap the share icon, tap the "I Understand" pop up. (Makes sure you know the data will be in plain text) Tap print.

This discussion has been closed.