Windows desktop app crashing or not opening

I am recently having a significant amount of issues on 1password for windows. I primarily use chrome and often the extension is frozen. Sometimes it will take a minute to respond or not at all. While that is happening I am also unable to open the desktop app. They are frozen together. Today and also recently I get a notice that the desktop app crashed. Not sure if it is the recent updates from 1password, chrome, or if there was something from Windows.

1Password Version: 7.4.759
Extension Version: 4.7.5.90
OS Version: win 10 enterprise v1809
Sync Type: 1password.com

Comments

• tonystarkdo
    tonystarkdo
    Community Member
    edited March 2020

I have the same problem for one month. The dev team is really [Expletive deleted by 1Password staff - this is a public forum].

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@tonystarkdo:

I have removed the insult from your message. While I understand the frustration, please keep in mind that this is a public forum, and please keep the conversation civil. Insults and profanity addressed to the 1Password team or other forum members are not tolerated in this community. I also encourage you to review the forum guidelines before posting.

Thank you for your understanding.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@munpip214:

The next time that this happens, I would like to ask you to generate a diagnostics report from your PC and email it to us to support+forum@agilebits.com, so we can take a closer look at why this is happening to you.

After you have sent the email, please feel free to post the ticket number you received so we can locate your message and connect it with this forum discussion.

Looking forward to your message!

• munpip214
    munpip214
    Community Member

[#ECK-64459-248]

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni

Hi @munpip214,

We have received your report and will get back to you via email soon. Thank you! :+1:

Stay safe,
    Greg

ref: ECK-64459-248

This discussion has been closed.