1 Password X beta is not syncing to Mac desktop App

Hi,

I upgraded my Mac desktop app to 7.5 beta and the Chrome extension 1 Password X 1.19. After doing this I can't sync to my desktop app. I have tried to log out re-add the account but it still is not working. What is the next thing to do to get this working?

Matt

1Password Version: 7.5 beta
Extension Version: 1.19 beta
OS Version: 10.15.13
Sync Type: via the cloud

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Hi @klakulak!

After doing this I can't sync to my desktop app. I have tried to log out re-add the account but it still is not working.

What happens exactly when you try to do this? Do you get an error message?

• klakulak
    klakulak
    Community Member

Please see the screen shot

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@klakulak:

Thank you for the screenshot! I would like to ask you to generate some logs and send them to us at support+forum@1password.com, so we can take a closer look at why this is happening to you. Here are the instructions to get the logs from the browser extension and from the desktop app, respectively:

1Password X Log
    Diagnostics Report

After you have sent the email, please feel free to post the ticket number you received so we can locate your message and connect it with this forum discussion.

Looking forward to your message!

• klakulak
    klakulak
    Community Member

Hi,

Here is my ticket number - #BMK-22363-679

Thanks for your help.

Matt

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@klakulak:

Thank you! I confirm that I have managed to locate your message in our system :+1: So we don't duplicate the answers by replying to you in multiple places, I am going to close this forum discussion and someone will get back to your email as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience!

ref: BMK-22363-679

This discussion has been closed.