Some questions on 1Password Family account

wizard86pz
wizard86pz
Community Member

I've a 1Password family account with other several members, 8, me included. I've some questions about.

1. In some weeks, my free trial period will end. We are interested to continue to use the great service, so I'd like to know if I'll pay 4,75€/months (annual bill) for the first 5 members, and than 3€/months of plus, for the 3 remaining members, so: 7,75€/month for an year, so 93€/year for all of us.
  2. what if next year, or in the middle of the current year I decide to stop using 1Password Family account and I switch to a personal account? What does happen to my vault(s) items and what to the other members accounts?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• arturo_aubry
    arturo_aubry
    1Password Alumni
    edited April 2020

Hello @wizard86pz, welcome to the forum!

I hope you've been enjoying 1Password Families so far, I'll be happy to answer your questions:

7,75€/month for an year, so 93€/year for all of us.

Your maths are correct, though, you'd need to add the VAT that corresponds to the country you live in :blush:

what if next year, or in the middle of the current year I decide to stop using 1Password Family account and I switch to a personal account?

You wouldn't be able to convert your account to an individual one without first deleting all of your family members' accounts, in which case, you'd receive a prorated credit that would be used for a future invoice or that we could refund.

What does happen to my vault(s) items and what to the other members accounts?

Your vaults and items wouldn't be affected, but all the private vaults of your family members would be deleted during the process of deleting their accounts.

Hope this helps! Let us know if we can assist with anything else.

• wizard86pz
    wizard86pz
    Community Member

Thanks!

• arturo_aubry
    arturo_aubry
    1Password Alumni

You're welcome!

Anything else we can help with, we'll be around 😊

This discussion has been closed.