Moving an Entry -> Edits are Flaky

Options
RonHeiby
RonHeiby
Community Member

I have a login entry where I created a "Security" section for things like answers to security questions. I added an entry to this section. And while editing the entry, decided that I wanted it to be the first one in the section. So I dragged it to the top of the section. After doing this, each time I edit the entry, different things vanish from the edit display. Once it was the entire Notes section. Once it was one of the security questions that's been there for months. Once it was the username/password stuff. Each time, there's a black/blank space where the information should be visible, but there's nothing there. Ending the edit session with the Save button, I see everything just as it should be.

Trying again just now. Worked fine the first time. Second time, I'm missing the ability to add another entry into the Security section.

Exiting the app and re-starting it, (Didn't need to re-enter passphrase, probably because I didn't fully exit all of the cooperating 1Password pieces.) I am no longer seeing the issue.

1Password Version: 1Password 7 Version 7.4.3 (70403002) 1Password Sto
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 10.14.6
Sync Type: 1Password
Referrer: forum-search:Moving an entry edit is flaky

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @RonHeiby!

I cannot reproduce this behavior here, but I am glad to hear that restarting the app got this fixed for you. Please let us know should you see this again in the future and we can take a closer look :+1:

This discussion has been closed.