How to turn autofill and accessibility back on Android

rb_stern
rb_stern
Community Member

I was trying to get 1Password 7.5 on my Galaxy phone to auto fill with Firefox mobile. On your help page it said turn off then turn on Autofill and Accessibilty. I turned them off and now they won't turn on. How do I turn them back on, to get autofill to work in Chrome etc?

1Password Version: 7.5
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Android 10, one ui 2
Sync Type: I have a subscription

Comments

• rb_stern
    rb_stern
    Community Member

Sorry, I have solved it myself. But I still can't get autofill to work in Firefox mobile.

• Hi @rb_stern. Thanks for reaching out. Are you having trouble filling in every site in Firefox, or is it any site in particular?

• rb_stern
    rb_stern
    Community Member

Hi,

Thanks for the response. It's every site as far as I can make out.

• @rb_stern I'd like to ask you to create a diagnostics report from your Android device:

Sending Diagnostics Reports (Android)

Attach the diagnostics to an email message addressed to support+forum@agilebits.com.

With your email please include:

• A link to this thread: https://discussions.agilebits.com/discussion/112708/how-to-turn-autofill-and-accessibility-back-on-android#latest
    • Your forum username: rb_stern

That way I can "connect the dots" when I see your diagnostics in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number.  Please post that number here so I can track down the diagnostics and ensure that this issue is dealt with quickly. :)

Once I see the diagnostics I'll be able to better assist you. Thanks very much!

• rb_stern
    rb_stern
    Community Member

I have sent you the diagnostic file, but have not received an automated reply from the BitBot assistant. BTW just to be clear, the autofill on my Android phone only doesn't work in the mobile Firefox app. It works OK in Chrome, and the various apps that I have set it up. It also works OK on my laptop (including the desktop version of Firefox).

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@rb_stern:

Thank you! I confirm that I have managed to locate your diagnostics report in our system, and I see that my colleague Preet has already been helping you over there :+1: So we don't duplicate the answers by replying to you in multiple places, I am going to close this forum discussion and let you continue the conversation via email :)

ref: TFI-59333-694

This discussion has been closed.