I have a family acct. I have 2 email addresses. How to handle this? Act as if I'm 2 family members?

kahatch
kahatch
Community Member

I signed up for a family account for my husband and me. I personally have 2 emails. How do I handle having 2 emails? Do I open up a separate account as if I were a different family member with the second email? Or is there a way to toggle between 2 emails within my account? Please provide guidance.

1Password Version: 1Password7
Extension Version: Safari extension for 1Password7
OS Version: 10.15.4
Sync Type: iCloud
Referrer: forum-search:I have a family acct. I myself have 2 email addresses. How do I handle this? Act as if I'm 2 people?

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Hi @kahatch! Welcome to the forum!

I am not sure I understand your question entirely. What is the problem that you are facing exactly?

How do I handle having 2 emails?

If you created your 1Password Families account with one of your email addresses, then there is nothing else for you to do. After you have created a 1Password account, you can create Login items inside it with any email address you want, regardless of what email address you used to create your account :)

Do I open up a separate account as if I were a different family member with the second email?

Do you actually want or need a separate 1Password account, in addition to the one you have already created?

This discussion has been closed.