Is there any way to bring the 1P to the right even though 1P is placed in the left of the extensions

Options
stamatgeorge
stamatgeorge
Community Member
edited April 2020 in Mac

Is there any way to bring the 1P to the right even though 1P is placed in the left of the extensions bar so do I have to bring 1P to the right of the bar? This is using Google Chrome 81.0.4044.113.

1Password Version: 7.4.4
Extension Version: x 1.18.1
OS Version: 10.15.4
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Ben
    Ben
    edited April 2020
    Options

Hi @stamatgeorge

You should be able to drag the 1Password icon on the toolbar to the right of your other extension icons, which will cause the 1Password interface to open further to the right. That said you may want to consider taking a few moments to evaluate the extensions you have installed and remove any that aren't essential. I think that is the most extensions I've ever seen in a Chrome profile. That is likely slowing you down, and may cause interference as well.

I hope that helps. Should you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to ask.

Edit: I realized you're asking for a way to do this without moving the 1Password icon. I don't believe there is.

Ben

• stamatgeorge
    stamatgeorge
    Community Member
    Options

Thank You Ben 😀

• Ben
    Options

You're very welcome. I wish I had a suggestion to offer without moving the icon, but I think that is the only solution here.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.