Annoying, can't change the behavior of deletion

Options
Annamarie Pluhar
Annamarie Pluhar
Community Member

So I decided it was high time I focused and deleted logins I'm no longer using. I had some 650 - 8 years of projects and working for different people etc. I'm willing to delete each one and go one by one but every single time I delete one the interface jumps to the passwords category and I have to go back to logins and scroll down to where I was. It doesn't matter if I hit delete, drag to Trash, or use the menu item. What am I missing?

1Password Version: 1Password 7 Version 7.4.3 (70403002)
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: OS 10.15.4
Sync Type: 1password

Comments

• ag_tommy
    edited April 2020
    Options

Hey @Annamarie Pluhar

I was not able to replicate the behavior you describe. However, it looks like our developers are aware of it. It should hopefully be resolved in a future update. I am unable to offer a known workaround due to being unable to replicate it.

passwords category and I have to go back to logins and scroll down to where I was.

Are you sorting by category? If so, try sorting by another method and see if it relieves the problem.

ref: /issues/4656

• Annamarie Pluhar
    Annamarie Pluhar
    Community Member
    Options

Yes, of course I was using categories. Why would I want nonlogins to be in a list when I'm cleaning out logins? If I have it set to All Items I can drag to Trash but can't use the Delete key.

• I was personally unable to replicate this behavior. My intent was to stop the errant behavior and allow you to continue. It was a rough guess on the best way to accomplish your goal. I apologize it is not the desired approach.

This discussion has been closed.