Is it possible to see historical data on which team member has accessed which passwords?

calfaro
calfaro
Community Member

I want to know every time one of our team members looks up a shared password in order to keep better control of the services they are accessing with the passwords they get from 1password. It will help us to know who was the last person who accessed any particular platform using our passwords and trace back to the user if there are any problems.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:Is it possible to see historical data on which team member has accessed which passwords?

Comments

• Hi @calfaro

We do offer some reporting options in 1Password Business. It sounds like you may be after the team member usage report:

Create reports in 1Password Business

A usage report for a team member includes:
    Access: The number of vaults, groups, and items the team member can access.
    Usage: A list of items showing when they were last accessed.

Emphasis mine. Additional details can be found in the guide above. If you're using 1Password Teams instead of 1Password Business, and as such don't have access to these reports, please reach out to our business team at business@1password.com to discuss. I hope that helps. Should you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to ask.

Ben

• calfaro
    calfaro
    Community Member

Thank you!

• On behalf of Ben, you're welcome.

This discussion has been closed.