what about apps on ios that are also on smart tvs like Spotify or Netflix or Prime?

jomeone
jomeone
Community Member

We have apps on our windows and IOS devices that we also use on our Smart TVs like Spotify, Netflix and Prime Video. How will we access the 1Password stored passwords in order to get into the apps on the smart TVs?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:what about apps on ios that are also on smart tvs like Spotify or Netflix or Prime?

Comments

• jomeone
    jomeone
    Community Member

Just FYI, we don't have 1Password currently. We are considering purchasing it on the recommendation of the company I work for. So, we don't have any real time experience with it.

• Hi @jomeone

Thanks for considering 1Password. The responses in this thread may be of some help:

https://discussions.agilebits.com/discussion/112687/logging-into-netflix-on-smarttv

Please let me know. :)

Ben

• jomeone
    jomeone
    Community Member

Thanks for the response Ben. Spotify does work sort of like that but I have to enter passwords for Netflix and Prime Video. Will I be able to look up the password generated for an app by 1Password on my phone in order to enter it on the Smart TV, if necessary?

• Certainly. :) Also, if using an Apple TV, the Remote app would allow you to autofill your passwords into the apps.

Ben

• jomeone
    jomeone
    Community Member

Thanks, Ben!!!

• You're very welcome. :)

Ben

This discussion has been closed.