Autofill in Android keeps using the old password

krambock
krambock
Community Member

I've noticed that the Autofill function in Android (not browser, but on the apps) keep using the previous password, instead of a new one. Not even after several DB syncs. I need to copy and paste manually the password.

1Password Version: 7.5
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Android 9
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:Autofill in Android keeps using the old password

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Hi @krambock! Welcome to the forum!

Can you please try toggling 1Password Autofill and see if that refreshes things? You can disable and enable Autofill again using these instructions.

• krambock
    krambock
    Community Member

When turning it off I noticed the Accesibility options was marked as not working properly (very likely due to updates on the Android side) I'll try turning it on later and test. Will post my findings here. Thanks Ag_Ana :+1:

• @krambock Several months ago, there was a bug in 1Password that caused Accessibility to stop working. It sounds like you may have encountered this issue, which requires a restart of the Accessibility service.

I'm glad you were able to get it sorted. Please let us know how it goes!

• krambock
    krambock
    Community Member

Yes this solved the issue.. I see the passwords autofilled are now the current ones (even I've changed one on my desk, and waited for the sync, it was right on the phone version too) Thank you for your assistance

• You're welcome!

This discussion has been closed.