Dozens of login options for same user on quickbooks

New to password managers but I seem to have the same issue here as I did elsewhere. Quickbooks is just one example of many, but when I click the icon to autofill the password I have dozens of entries come up for each user (3 users total).

c2.qbo.intuit.com
c10.qbo.intuit.com
c12.qbo.intuit.com
c27.qbo.intuit.com
c27.qbo.intui.com/login
the beginning numbers vary and the url extension varies too, each having it's own entry that can be chosen.

I understand that I could manually add these under "website" in the vault entry, but the combinations are endless, and managing the password manager becomes more of a pain than managing the passwords in the brain. Is there any easier way to manage this that I may not have been able to find?

Side question: is it possible to delete multiple password entries or all password entries at once so I can reimport my complete good list from chrome?

Thanks,
Kv

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• kaitlyn
    kaitlyn
    1Password Alumni

Hi @kvpgh! I'm happy to help clarify. With 1Password X, favorites (if any) will show up first in the list of Suggestions, then exact matching subdomains, and matching domains after that. For example, if you were visiting c27.qbo.intuit.com in your list of URLs, items with a URL of c27.qbo.intuit.com or c27.qbo.intui.com/login would show up first, and the remaining items would show up below that. I'd also use the title to your advantage as well, since that's what you see in the 1Password X inline menu and the 1Password X pop-up. I don't feel I need to explain how you should title each item, but I would include something that'll help make it easier on you.

With all that being said, I'm wondering what the issue is that you're experiencing. Perhaps you could share what it is exactly that you're struggling with so I can point you in the right direction. If it's just that there's a log of Logins appearing even though you have the relevant one on top, I'd be happy to pass your feedback along to my team. I just want to make sure I'm understanding your situation the best I can before doing that.

While it's not possible to delete multiple entries at once in 1Password X, that's something you can do with 1Password desktop or mobile apps. You didn't provide the platform in your original post, though, so what platform is it that you're using?

• kvpgh
    kvpgh
    Community Member

@kaitlyn the I was trying to explain comes most in to play with a password change. Until you would hit the correct matching domain you would have to update your password a whole bunch of times. I was not aware of the favorites feature so I just tried that now and it seems to be the solution I was looking for. I added the three accounts as favorites at the top level url "qbo.intuit.com" and now when I get redirected to any of the other urls c2, c12, c27 etc. the favorites are showing up first. I currently have only been using the web based and will install the desktop shortly to handle deleting etc. as I needed. Thanks so much for your time!

• kaitlyn
    kaitlyn
    1Password Alumni

@kvpgh – Ah, I see what you mean. Utilizing item titles and favorites seems like it'll be your best bet for that, as long as I'm understanding everything correctly. I'm glad to hear favoriting items is working out well for you so far.

You're very welcome! If you have any other questions, I'll be here for you. :)

This discussion has been closed.