"Detect new usernames and passwords an doffer to save them" not working

My title pretty much says it all. I am changing a ton of logins today and not once has 1Password offered to save the new information. I am a longtime 1Password user, have 1Password 7.4.3, and this is occurring in Safari and Chrome. Suggestions?

1Password Version: 7.4.3
Extension Version: 4.7.5.90
OS Version: OSX 10.15.4
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Hi @trmoore!

Can you please give us an example of such websites, so we can test them here too? Thank you!

• trmoore
    trmoore
    Community Member

I had to change, literally, dozens of logins due to a compromised email address. 1Password did not detect nor save any of them. Examples include www.intuit.com, www.babbel.com, www.chairish.com. I have had 1Password for years and this is a new problem.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@trmoore:

Thank you for the additional information! If you open 1Password Preferences > Browsers tab, is the option Detect new usernames and passwords and offer to save them enabled?

• trmoore
    trmoore
    Community Member

Yes

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@trmoore:

I would like to ask you to generate a diagnostics report from your Mac and email it to us to support+forum@agilebits.com, so we can take a closer look at why this is happening to you.

After you have sent the email, please feel free to post the ticket number you received so we can locate your message and connect it with this forum discussion.

Looking forward to your message!

This discussion has been closed.