How set up new family member

Options
dhercher
dhercher
Community Member

I switched to a family account from an individual account several months ago. I have 1Password apps on a Macbook, an iPad, and an iPhone. I see from my 1Password.com page that I apparently sent an invitation to my wife, but she has no record of it. On her iPhone, she has the native 1Password app, but has done nothing with it, and it makes no mention of a family account or an invitation from me to join the family account. I tried to delete her from the family account and then re-add her, but I can see only how to suspend, not delete, her. I did that, but nothing happens on her phone. This is all very hard to figure out. Help.

1Password Version: 7.5.1
Extension Version: 13.4.1
OS Version: iPadOs
Sync Type: iCloud

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @dhercher!

If you login to your Families account on 1Password.com in a browser and go to the People page, do you see your wife's account there? if you click on the More Actions button, you should see a menu with both the Suspend and Delete options:

I did that, but nothing happens on her phone.

This is normal: if she has never added her account on her phone, nothing you do currently will make a change to her 1Password app on her phone. If her 1Password app and her account have not been connected, she won't see any change.

This discussion has been closed.