Feature Request - Export to Files

C_Welch
C_Welch
Community Member

Currently when viewing PDFs in 1Password, I can export to Dropbox, create a PDF, print the document. Please add export to Files (iOS file manager) so I can use iCloud not Dropbox to transfer from iDevice to Mac or PC.

1Password Version: 7.5.2
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: iOS 13.4
Sync Type: iCloud
Referrer: forum-search:Feature request files

Comments

• Hi @C_Welch

I'm happy to report that function is already there. :)

If you're not seeing it you may need to use the 'edit actions' link at the bottom to add it to the list. Please let me know how it turns out.

Ben

• C_Welch
    C_Welch
    Community Member

Hi Ben, not in my version...

• C_Welch
    C_Welch
    Community Member

I double checked my IOS - iPad 13.4.1

• C_Welch
    C_Welch
    Community Member

And there are no updates to the app.

• Ben
    Ben
    edited May 2020

@C_Welch

Those screenshots help a lot; thanks. It looks like you're using 1Browser, which is not something we typically point people to anymore. In fact there is a whole army of customers that are advocating for removing it from the app entirely. :) What I posted was in regards to PDFs that had been saved as Document items in your 1Password vault. If you're trying to save PDFs from a browser, I'd recommend using Safari, and accessing your 1Password data through iOS autofill:

Use 1Password to fill and save on your iPhone and iPad

This is now the recommended way to browse and fill credentials from 1Password. We don't have any enhancements planned for 1Browser at this time. I hope that helps. Should you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to ask.

Ben

• C_Welch
    C_Welch
    Community Member

I always use the 1Browser and rarely use Open in Safari button found in 1Password. Many of the websites I use (i.e. banks) won’t work in my mobile safari but work great in 1Browser. And now I’m having issues (with another financial institution) where I cannot use Safari on my Mac to access their site, but 1Browser works perfectly. 🙄

• That's really quite odd, @C_Welch, since 1Browser is effectively a rebranded Safari. It doesn't have its own rendering engine (no browsers on iOS do - they all use Safari behind the scenes). Would you mind sharing links to these sites? We'd be interested to see what the difference might be.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.