To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Password valued differently

Options
Johann_Gruber
Johann_Gruber
Community Member

Hi,
made the following observation: on 23.3.2020 I had a password with 25 digits created on one page by the password generator, which was rated as "terrible" in Safari (latest version) in the indicator (I have already reported about it and it was me confirms that the password is secure and that the problem is known and that they are working on this problem). The day before yesterday I again registered a new password with 20 digits at a new login and lo and behold, it was rated as "fantastic" under Safari in the index, while the other is still rated as "terrible" in the indicator. Please to enlightenment. Thank you.
Gruber Johann

1Password Version: Version 7.5
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Mac OS Catalina Version 10.15.4
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Ben
    Options

Hi @Johann_Gruber

Did you make any modification to the former password (rated 'terrible') after the generator created it?

Ben

• Johann_Gruber
    Johann_Gruber
    Community Member
    Options

Hallo Ben,

zuerst nein, es war ja ein vom Passgenerator mit 25 Stellen erzeugtes Passwort und wie mir Ag_ana zurück geschrieben hat, ein sicheres Passwort. Jetzt, wo Sie mir geschrieben haben, änderte ich das Passwort und siehe da, es ist als "fantastisch" mit 25 Stellen bewertet!!. Danke, dass Sie mich auf diese Möglichkeit aufmerksam gemacht haben. Hätte mir eigentlich selbst einfallen können. Trotzdem noch einmal für Ihre prompte Hilfe!! Ihr seid einfach Spitze!!
    Grüsse von Gruber Johann

• Ben
    Options

You're very welcome. :) Thanks for the kind words.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.