Wow! Best version yet.

Options
buyanet
buyanet
Community Member

So I will make this pretty short. I've been using 1PW for probably close to a year. I started with using 1PasswordX on Chrome, and then switched to the Windows App with the extension.

2 days ago it was finally time for a new laptop and I went for a MacBook Pro for the first time ever. It's my first ever Mac (definitely a little learning curve! So many goodies!) but of course one of the first things I had to do was download 1Password and all I can say is WOW! It's by far the best experience so far. Everything works flawlessly. GREAT JOB!!

I am wondering though, is there a way to unlock 1PW using Fingerprint on the MacOS login screen? The reason I ask is because I want to really secure my user account also and not have to type in a (not so secure) password to log into my account.

Thanks! And again .... great job on the Mac app!!

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: MacOS 10.15.4
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @buyanet!

Thank you so much for the kind words! :)

I am wondering though, is there a way to unlock 1PW using Fingerprint on the MacOS login screen?

Can you please clarify what you mean by this? Perhaps I am misunderstanding your question, but when you reach the macOS login screen, there is no way to open 1Password yet.

• buyanet
    buyanet
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks @ag_ana - yeah I was curious about calling up 1Password on the login screen, figured I would ask.

Again, Mac version is spot on. Thanks for the reply!

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

You are welcome @buyanet! If you have any other questions, please feel free to reach out anytime.

Have a wonderful day :)

This discussion has been closed.