Why do I get "Problem Detected Update preferences" every time I invoke 1P 6 on my Mac?

I accidentally upgraded to 7, but deleted it. Now I get a prompt every time I launch 1P. I want to stay with 6 cause it's better.

1Password Version: 1Password 6 Version 6.8.9 (689001) AgileBits Store
Extension Version: None
OS Version: 10.15.4
Sync Type: Both
Referrer: forum-search:Why do I get "Problem Detected Update preferences" every time I invoke 1P 6 on my Mac?

Comments

• @ToddPDX

I'd like to ask you to create a diagnostics report. That will allow us to look closer at you system and see if something is tripping things up. Which certainly seems to be the case.

https://support.1password.com/diagnostics

Please send that report to support+forum@1Password.com Be sure to include the following information with your submission.

Your user name here in the forum. ToddPDX
    A link to this topic. https://discussions.agilebits.com/discussion/113447/why-do-i-get-problem-detected-update-preferences-every-time-i-invoke-1p-6-on-my-mac#latest

• Please do not post your diagnostic report to the forum. This is for your privacy and security. The report will be in zip format. Please send the entire file.

You will receive an auto-reply from BitBot, our auto-responder. Please post the Ticket ID you receive back here.

• ToddPDX
    ToddPDX
    Community Member

For your reference, this is your support ID:

[#SNG-65712-964]

• @ToddPDX

Found it! :) Check your email in a few minutes for my reply.

ref: SNG-65712-964

• ToddPDX
    ToddPDX
    Community Member

That fixed the many Folder Access permissions pop ups on startup issue that I hadn't figured out was related. But...

I still get "Problem Detected Update Preferences" every time I unlock 1P.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@ToddPDX:

Can you please maybe send us a screenshot of this? You can reply to Tommy's email if you want, so we keep everything in one place :+1:

• ToddPDX
    ToddPDX
    Community Member

As requested. I notice it has no action buttons as some of the other shots posted her do.

• @ToddPDX

Let's continue our discussion via email. We can get you sorted out.

This discussion has been closed.