Feature Request for 1Password

ComputrExPrt
ComputrExPrt
Community Member

This is my first feature request so you know if i do something wrong!

Feature Request:
you know on some websites that have the "Sign-In with Google" thing, you could make a "Sign-In with 1Password Vault" and request to open with your master password and then select a login to Sign-In to that website.

this MAY be the future of Autofill.

Remember this is my first feature request!!

1Password Version: 7
Extension Version: 1Password X
OS Version: Windows 10
Sync Type: 1Password Account

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Hi @ComputrExPrt!

That was a great first feature request! :+1:

Thank you very much for taking time out of your day to to share this feedback! We appreciate every idea that could make 1Password even better.

I can see how this could be useful to you, so while I cannot make any promises, I can tell you that I have shared your feedback internally :)

Once again, thank you and have a wonderful day!

• ComputrExPrt
    ComputrExPrt
    Community Member

Thanks, @ag_ana

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

You are welcome :+1: :)

• ComputrExPrt
    ComputrExPrt
    Community Member
    edited October 2020

I dunno if you will see this but a related idea is if you had i pay with Pay Pay like button that would ask for master password and then let you pay with payment items in your vault (e.g. ssn, credit/debit cards/pay-pal accounts) like you already have when its time to add a payment method to your 1 password membership it allows you to pick a card from one of your vaults. So we know you can do it, because you already have, so just do it with other websites (then you wouldent have to worry about autofill filling the wrong fields or not filling them at all :chuffed: ) it would just pay the bill.

• @ComputrExPrt

Have you seen our new Privacy.com integration? That may be useful to you? I just started using it, and I have really enjoyed it. https://blog.1password.com/privacy-virtual-cards/ Its not quite what you had mentioned, but I thought it could be useful enough to mention it to you. :chuffed:

• ComputrExPrt
    ComputrExPrt
    Community Member

i was about to type that you could use the privacy.com cards with my suggestion, btw I have been using the privacy integration on 1password x beta and I love it, it is now one of the things that keeps me on 1password, no other password manager could ever do what you guys can do!!

• It's wonderful to hear you hold us in high regard. We hope to keep that trust and always stay innovating.

This discussion has been closed.