Windows app pushing but not pulling updates from other devices

Hi,

I am syncing across Windows, macOS and iOS through a 1password account.

The Windows app seems to have stopped updating with changes made on other devices, however changes made on the Windows app are synced.

e.g I created a new login to Site A on my Mac, this does not appear on Windows (but does on my iPhone) .. i then created a new login (Site B) on Windows and this almost immediately showed up on all other devices, although the prev Site A login created still does not show in Windows.

Not sure when exactly this issue started, but think fairly recently (1 month or so)

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Hi @osharp! Welcome to the forum!

I would like to ask you to generate a diagnostics report from your PC and email it to us to support+forum@agilebits.com, so we can take a closer look at why this is happening to you.

After you have sent the email, please feel free to post the ticket number you received so we can locate your message and connect it with this forum discussion.

Looking forward to your message!

• osharp
    osharp
    Community Member

OK apologies .. dumb mistake which i thought i had checked. I created some test logins on various devices to double check before doing the diagnostics and in the process noticed there was a 2nd local Vault on one device i had created recent logins on, which was also set as the default vault on that device.
    The couple of logins i'd created recently were all in that vault, not the main 1password vault. No idea how the local vault came to be - there were only 5 logins in it all created in the last month - but i've moved them across to the main vault then deleted the local. All syncing as expected now.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    edited May 2020

@osharp:

Thank you for the update! I am glad to hear that syncing is now working as expected :+1:

If the local vault is called Primary, you can also remove it from the 1Password app, so your items don't end up saved there by mistake. The Primary vault is outside of your 1Password account, but it doesn't look like you have any need for it, so in this case we always recommend removing it so it doesn't cause confusion :)

This discussion has been closed.