Safari widget not working in v7.5

eljt
eljt
Community Member

Having an issue with v7.5 - when opening the extension from Safari, it opens normally, but no longer opens to the relevant 1P entry for the website you are on. It just opens to the first entry in my list of passwords, and the login must be manually searched for. I've tried quitting Safari, quitting 1P, rebooting the computer, and none of them resolve the issue. Thanks in advance for any help!

1Password Version: 7.5
Extension Version: 7.5
OS Version: 10.15.5
Sync Type: Teams
Referrer: forum-search:Safari widget not autoselecting website and must search

Comments

• ag_tommy
    edited May 2020

@eljt

Can you open 1Password > Preferences > Mini and check that "Open 1Password to" is set to Suggestions. If not, please set it to suggestions.

• eljt
    eljt
    Community Member

That's odd - it was not set to suggestions. But that's not a setting I would've changed as it previously worked just fine prior to the last update, and I haven't touched the settings on this machine in quite some time. Maybe a possible issue with the update? In any case, thanks for the easy fix!

• @eljt

Glad to help out. As to an update, anything is possible, though I have not seen many reports of issues like this. If that were the case, I would have expected it to be raining bug reports around here.

This discussion has been closed.