Zoom.us macOS app login?

Options

I'm trying to help a friend install and run Zoom on her MacBook Pro. So I fired up the previously installed Zoom app on my own MBP to figure things out before I talked to her. I was prompted to sign in but got no 1PM prompt or icon or anything, just the Zoom app's Sign In window asking for Email and Password. Am I supposed to manually fire up 1PM somehow to get access to my Zoom login info?

As you can probably tell, I'm almost exclusively 1PX via Chrome for all my 1P login stuff. FYI, I'm on the latest production versions of all 1P, OS, and application software. Thanks in advance for any assistance.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Ben
    Options

Hi @williakz

1Password cannot fill into Mac applications, other than the supported web browsers when they have an appropriate extension installed. To get information from 1Password into a different application you'd open 1Password (or mini) and copy + paste or drag + drop the credentials into the app.

I hope that helps. Should you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to ask.

Ben

• williakz
    williakz
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks, @Ben. Count me spoiled by 1PX.

• ag_yaron
    ag_yaron
    1Password Alumni
    Options

We hear ya @williakz :chuffed:

Do try the drag and drop method Ben mentioned: https://support.1password.com/explore/whats-new-mac/#fill-logins-in-apps

This discussion has been closed.