Auto fill for mail.protonmail.com not working

Options

I'm using 1Password 7.5 on macOS 10.15.5 with the 1Password Extension (desktop app required) 4.7.5.9 paired with Brave Browser Version 1.9.76. I'm browsing in normal mode (non-incognito).

I'm noticing that when I press "cmd + \" when I'm on mail.protonmail.com/login, it will not auto suggest my password for some reason. In addition, when I manually search for my protonmail login and press enter, it tries to go to mail.protonmail.com/login as per the website field I've set for the entry, it will redirect to http://www1.prontonmail.com/... where "..." represents a very long query string.

The contents of the URL is as follows:

2020 Copyright. All Rights Reserved.

The Sponsored Listings displayed above are served automatically by a third party. Neither the service provider nor the domain owner maintain any relationship with the advertisers. In case of trademark issues please contact the domain owner directly (contact information can be found in whois).

Privacy Policy

Would someone please take a look into this issue? Please let me know if there's any additional information I can provide.

1Password Version: 7.5 (70500003)
Extension Version: 4.7.5.90
OS Version: macOS 10.15.5
Sync Type: 1Password.ca

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @Ninja01!

I have just tested filling on the protonmail website and 1Password was able to fill both the username and password for me without issues. What happens if you click on the 1Password browser extension when you are on the website, instead of using the keyboard shortcut? Does 1Password show you the Protonmail login in the list of suggestions?

• Ninja01
    Ninja01
    Community Member
    Options

Hmm.. I believe it maybe my VPN interfering with 1Password detection. I've added additional websites to the entry and it seems to pick up now. Thanks for your help.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

You are welcome @Ninja01! If you have any other questions, please feel free to reach out anytime.

Have a wonderful day :)

This discussion has been closed.