I am trying out 1Password X integration with the latest 1Password for macOS using my personal and work accounts. However, I am not able to log in with my duo-enabled work account as I’m not getting an option to trigger the 2FA push notification.
Here are the steps to reproduce:
1. Sign in to 1Password Beta for Mac with both my personal and work account.
2. Sign in to 1Password X Beta using my personal account.
3. I get a prompt to enter my Master Password for my personal account.
4. After this, I get a prompt to enter my Master Password for my work account (my personal and work accounts are linked).
5. I am asked to confirm thru my 2FA app (Duo), but I don’t get a popup option to send a push to Duo, or a push notification in my Duo app. So I am stuck at the following screen:
Note: If I remove my work account from 1Password for Mac, it works properly.
1Password Families, No 2FA
1Password Teams, Duo-enabled, linked to my personal families account.
1Password for macOS: 7.6.BETA-2
1Password X Beta for Chrome: 1.20.1
Google Chrome: 83.0.4103.97
1Password Version: 7.6-BETA-2
Extension Version: 1.20.1
OS Version: macOS 10.15.5
Sync Type: 1Password Account