Alfred not working with 1Password

Options
2»

Comments

• Ben
    Options

@HRD

What you forwarded isn't the bounce message. Could you please send us the message from your mail system indicating the email you sent to support+forum@agilebits.com bounced?

Thanks.

Ben

• HRD
    HRD
    Community Member
    Options

Hi @Ben

I have sent the report and your system has it, as I had an email from your colleague Tom Majewski confirming this. I also provided a link to this thread. He mentioned it would be a couple of days before I heard anything further.

I respectively suggest you liaise with him.

As I have previously mentioned email address support+forum@agilebits.com is not correct.

• Ben
    Options

@HRD

I see the conversation with Tom, but I do not have a bounce report. You mentioned when you emailed support+forum@agilebits.com the message bounced. I need the message which told you that, please, so we can see what went wrong when you emailed that address. The address is correct.

I do have the 1Password diagnostic report (now twice).

Ben

• HRD
    HRD
    Community Member
    Options

Hi @Ben

That is correct, as I have sent it TWICE and I'm reassured to know that you and Tom are talking!

This is becoming too much of a saga and burning up much of my time.

Why do you need a bounced email that has now been superseded? Besides, my system would have deleted the bouched email as it is useless to both the receiver and the intended sender.

• Ben
    Options

Why do you need a bounced email that has now been superseded? Besides, my system would have deleted the bouched email as it is useless to both the receiver and the intended sender.

I need the bounce message so we can troubleshoot why the email you tried to send bounced. If you'd rather not send it, that's your prerogative. :)

This is becoming too much of a saga and burning up much of my time.

That's fine. Thanks.

Ben

• HRD
    HRD
    Community Member
    Options

Hi @Ben

Give this a rest. I have more than enough to do in these challenging times than to spend time on a bounced email.

I have already stated my system would have deleted it!

You have the report and I look forward to the response from Tom, who has been most helpful, or yourself.

• Ben
    Options

Understood. :+1:

Ben

• Ben
    Options

Hi all,

We've opened an issue for our development team to track this issue. Unfortunately I don't think it is going to be a quick fix, but we've got it on the radar now.

Ben

ref: dev/core/core#1805

• Gillr
    Gillr
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks for taking the time to share extra details @HRD and thanks for the update @Ben :+1:

• HRD
    HRD
    Community Member
    Options

Hi @Ben

Thanks, @Ben

Additionally, I will send you a response to your email shortly.

• Ben
    Options

:+1: :)

Ben

This discussion has been closed.