Feature request: support multiple logins in a single login domain

This pertains mostly to corporate environments but may also have other applications. Currently a login entry only supports about 10 website entries. At work we have active directory backed central user management. I have hundreds of hosts that I log into regularly. As a result I have hundreds of login entries all with the same username/password. When I change my AD password I have to change hundreds of entries. What I would like is to have hundreds of distinct and searchable login entries that have a link back to the central AD login entry instead of user/password fields. Then I can use the mini search and/or autofill to access a host but only have a single entry for the actual user/password.

I thought I had found the answer in Related Items/Link Existing but that does not work the way I was hoping. This seems to only be navigational shortcut to jump between items within 1Password.

1Password Version: 7.5
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: OSX 10.15.5
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:linked logins

Comments

• ag_yaron
    ag_yaron
    1Password Alumni

Hey @angus426 ,

You can add as many URLs you'd like to single login item in 1Password as far as I know. Can you please let me know where exactly are you trying to add another URL and are being limited to only 10 URLs?

This discussion has been closed.