To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Web app invite section is not translated

wizard86pz
wizard86pz
Community Member

Hi all,
as in the title, the invite section of web app is not translated

1Password Version: web app 813
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hi @wizard86pz

Good catch. I'll make sure the team is aware of this. :) Thanks for reporting it.

Ben

ref: dev/b5/b5#8019

• I chatted with the development team about this. They are aware of the situation and hope to have it resolved soon. :) For some background: 1Password is written in English, and then translated. When changes are made to the interface they're made in English. If a new release is deployed before the translators can get the text translated, you'll see the text in English. That's what happened here. We updated some of the wording on the invitations page, and the translators weren't able to translate the text before the update was released. It should be done by the next release. :+1:

Ben

• wizard86pz
    wizard86pz
    Community Member

Yes, all clear, and not a serious problem at all. Thanks for quick feedback.

• You're very welcome. And thanks again for letting us know about it. :)

Ben

• wizard86pz
    wizard86pz
    Community Member

Hi there,
    bothering again since I see that everything has been translated, but still one line is in english, after a couple of weeks.

• Thanks for the update @wizard86pz. I've let the team know.

Ben

• I spoke with the team and it appears that string was not marked properly so that it would be translated. Good catch! Thanks for letting us know about this. Hopefully that'll be a relatively easy fix.

Ben

• wizard86pz
    wizard86pz
    Community Member
    edited July 2020

Hi there @Ben. Sorry to insist, but this is still being not translated :)

• @wizard86pz

This was fixed on 7/3 (ref: 8019). I'm no longer seeing the problem myself?

Could you please try clearing your browser cache or trying a different browser, and see if that makes a difference? Thanks!

Ben

• Ah, disregard my last message. I realized you're using Italian, not Spanish. Sorry about that! At first glance the screenshots looked Spanish to me, but now I see. Yes, I am still seeing the problem in Italian. I will ask the team to be sure that is still on their radar.

Ben

• wizard86pz
    wizard86pz
    Community Member

Finally fixed, thanks.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Thank you for the update @wizard86pz! :+1:

This discussion has been closed.